Club - About Us
Staines Rugby Football Club Limited was founded in 1926 and is affiliated to the Rugby Football Union, Middlesex County R.F.U. and L.S.R.F.U.R.
It owns freehold land of 14.5 acres accommodating 5 pitches, a 700m² Clubhouse and Manager's bungalow at The Reeves, Snakey Lane, Hanworth.
The Club's First XV (The Swans) plays in London 1 South and there are 2 other senior sides, some of which also play in leagues.
There is a full range of Mini and Youth sides starting from 6 years old and the Club is intending to reform a Ladies' team.
- To maintain sound finances at all times.
- To further develop a businesslike and efficient management structure.
- To be a respected household name nationally.
- To be welcoming and acceptable to all members - men, women, youth and mini and to attract new members to all groups.
- To create an environment that we are all proud to belong to.
- Ultimately to become a successful National League Club.